|Rockwell Engineers/ Lead
||Engineering in any stream
|Years of job experience
||Project Engineer /Senior Project Engineer /Lead
- Knowledge of PLC programming as per the requirement.
- Programming as per the Batch Control standard ISA 88 will be an advantage.
- HMI/SCADA design and development, Creating, and updating tag database as per project requirement. Knowledge of OPC server and Kepware will be an advantage.
- Extrapolating relevant data from P&IDs, Wiring diagrams, SOPs, Control Philosophy and similar documents for project execution.
- On-Site Commissioning / Remote Support based on project requirement.
- Should be ready to travel internationally as per project requirement
- PLC Software –RSLogix 5000/ Studio 5000 (Control Logix, CompactLogix, GuradLogix).
- Tools – PlantPAX Library, Prosoft Module configuration, Point I/O configuration, RS Linx configuration.
- HMI/SCADA/Historian – FT View SE/ME, FT View Vantage Point, FT Batch
- Communication / Network Protocols – Device Net, ControlNet, Ethernet/IP, Modbus, AS-i interface etc.
|Preferred domain/ Industry
||Process Automation (Pharma, Food & Beverages Infrastructure & Utilities , Energy / Oil & Gas and Power)
||Pune / Mumbai (On Site opportunities)
||Communication should be good
||Candidate should have valid passport