Stratus offers Continuous availability hardware with 99.999 % availability which is crucial for critical manufacturing applications.
For business, operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT) leaders digitally transforming their business-critical operations to drive predictable, peak performance with minimal risk, Stratus provides zero-touch Edge Computing platforms that are simple, protected, and autonomous.
By delivering zero-touch Edge Computing platforms that are simple to deploy and maintain, protected from interruptions and threats, and operate autonomously, Stratus ensures continuous availability for our customers’ business-critical applications.
Stratus® ztC™ Edge:
Zero-touch Edge Computing for up to 10,000 I/Os in Pharma Manufacturing, Food & Beverage, Specialty Chemicals, Oil & Gas, and other industrial verticals
Stratus ztC Edge is a secure, rugged, highly automated computing platform that enables the rapid and efficient delivery of reliable business-critical applications in remote, understaffed locations at the edge of corporate networks. Features like its built-in virtualization, simplified security, industrial interoperability, OT manageability, rugged form factor, automated protection, field serviceability, and complementary services, help companies increase productivity, while minimizing downtime risk.
- Greater efficiency
- Simplified security
- Less downtime
- More flexibility
- Built in virtualization
- Simplified security
- Industrial interoperability
- OT manageability
- Rugged redundant nodes
- Field serviceability
- Automated protection
A fully integrated continuously available platform that’s easy to deploy, manage, and service —from the enterprise to the edge.
ftServer – complete with hardware, software and services – is an operationally simple platform that will keep your applications running with no downtime or data loss.
Stratus ftServer is a fully integrated, continuously available hardware and software solution for running tier 1 business critical workloads and manufacturing operations and control applications. Offering better than 5 nines availability, ftServer eliminates unplanned downtime and data loss, and ensures all transactions are processed and applications are available, helping companies maximize revenue, production quality, and productivity.
- No unplanned downtime: Greater than 5 nines availability through redundant components, lockstep firmware, and data synchronization
- No data corruption or data loss: All transactions processed because the system keeps operating despite component failure
- Faster time to value: Easy to deploy and manage, with no ISV application modifications or failover scripts required
- Increased operational efficiency: Self-monitoring, self-diagnosing, self-alerting systems save you time and effort
- Stratus ftServer helps companies maximize revenue, production quality, and productivity.
- Automated Uptime Layer
- Single system with redundant hardware
- Industry standard components
- Active Service Architecture
- Hot swappable customer replaceable units
Affordable, easy-to-manage software to support your always-on applications
Stratus everRun simplifies the process of making applications available—not just some of the time, but all the time. everRun’s software-based solution links two servers together via a virtualization platform that pairs protected virtual machines to create a single operating environment.
The entire application environment, including data in memory, is replicated by everRun, ensuring applications continue to run without interruption or data loss. If one physical machine should fail, the application continues to run on the other physical machine without any interruptions or data loss. If a hardware component fails, everRun substitutes the healthy component from the second system until the failed component is repaired or replaced.
- Proactive risk avoidance with constant replication to prevent downtime
- Protection against localized power failures, building-wide problems, or physical machines failures
- Satisfied business requirements and optimized resource utilization
- Continuous application availability without configuration complexity
- Low TCO through industry-standard infrastructure and flexible storage options
- Downtime eliminated with the added benefit of virtualization
- Backups and restores
- High availability
- Continuous availability