Dairy Process Automation for a Global Group of Food Companies in China
- Leading global group of food companies sought to setup two state-of-art production facilities for healthy, tasty and diverse dairy products in China. It was a greenfield project that required Automation Engineering for entire dairy operations in both the plants.
- Various Process in the plant were integrated in the Automation system and successfully commissioned.
- A dedicated SPOC from Sarla Technologies was available 24×7 at the customer’s location.
- Two dedicated teams worked simultaneously for 24 months to deliver the project within the thin timeline.
- 60% Project executed at Offsite location
- 6000 man-hours engaged for project execution.
|Raw milk reception & Storage||Aseptic Tank|
|Milk Pasteurization||Flex Mixing|
|Pasteurization & Storage||Powdering|
|Flavoured Milk Storage||UHT|
|CIP||Reverse Osmosis (RO) & Ultra-filtration|
- FDS Development
- Offsite Design and Application Development of PLC and SCADA
- Integrated Offsite FAT in 7 modules
- Onsite Commissioning at customer location in China
- Onsite 24×7 production support
Systems and Tools
- Siemens S7-400, 12 PLCs, 20000+ I/Os
- SIMATIC Manager Ver 5.5 SP4
- Wonderware InTouch 2014 R2 SP1
- Wonderware Historian