Career Opportunity: Electrical Design Engineer – EPLAN
|Title|| Electrical Design Engineer – EPLAN|
|Qualification||Diploma/Graduate in Engineering or I.T.I .|
· Electrical/Control system design (Hardware Design)
· Design and development of Engineering in Auto cad and Eplan Software
· Studying tender documents, technical proposals & RFQ, preparing technical specifications for clear understanding of project scope and requirements.
· Learning customer specified standards and rules for the project.
· Material selection including PLC hardware and electrical components.
· Selection of sensors, VFD drives, switchgears
· Preparation of I/O list & system architecture diagram.
· Electrical load calculations, UPS & Transformer sizing.
· Total heat dissipation calculations.
· Cable lengths and sizes calculation, cable tray sizing & design. Preparation of cable tray layouts in AutoCAD, cable scheduling & calculations.
· Preparation of schematics, instrumentation drawings, loop diagrams, SLDs, GAs, cable schedules, terminal diagrams & safety circuit diagrams
· Design review including drawings quality checking, checking for technical errors.
· Should be open to Travel At International Locations.
· Good Communication, Pro- active Approach , Ready to learn will be added attributes